Mr. Subzwari’s career beginning in 2003-2004 is a blend of banking and Corporate Customer management. He has worked extensively on Foreign Exchange policy making and process implementation in HSBC Pakistan.
He has worked extensively on Foreign Exchange regulations and was instrumental in forming the Foreign Exchange specialized department in HSBC for the Multinationals and local corporate. Department was established in the year 2006 with the basic objective to facilitate Multinationals & Local Corporate regarding FEX issues. Before the establishment of this department; customers were facing enormous problem regarding central bank approval cases and Foreign Exchange transactions/advisory and in banking industry no specialized department was available for corporate customers in Pakistan.
Mr. Subzwari is an MBA and completed many courses from HSBC Business School & British High Commission.
Some Carrier Achievements:
- Established Corporate Services Department in HSBC Pakistan
- Awarded certificate of achievement during the Commercial Banking convention held in Istanbul (Turkey)
- Various cases were published in the regional Corporate Banking newsletter under the category of Leading International Business / Joining up the Bank
- Formulated different types of procedures e.g. opening of FCY accounts, Commercial Remittances, Foreign Currency Loans, and Investment in Pakistan & outside Pakistan, Shipping & Airlines Remittances
- Provided Advisory Services for some important sectors of Pakistan e.g. Power Sector, Oil & Gas Sector, Telecom Sector, Shipping & Airlines & Multinationals & Local Corporate