CONSULTANT OF PAYMENT SYSTEM OPERATORS (PSOS) AND
PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS (PSPS)
Payment System Operators (PSOs) and Payment Service Providers (PSPs) are important components of Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI) in any country as it is helpful in developing an environment for efficient, convenient and secured processing of payment transactions.
In Pakistan, Dellsons stands as pioneer in providing consultancy to one of the very first PSO/PSP operators in establishing set- ups and seeking license from SBP, which includes following: major options
- Electronic Payment Gateway Service Providers to perform routing and switching of payment transactions/messages
- Clearing Houses to provide payment related Clearing services
- ATM Switch Operators to provide routing of ATM transactions through inter connectivity between the participants of the network
- Any other Payment System Operator or Payment Service Provider as may be permitted by SBP
SERVICES BEING PROVIDED BY DELLSONS FOR FACILITATION IN PREPARATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR SBP IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
- Designing of Policies and procedure as well as Internal Controls
- Fit and Proper Test (FPT)-Directors, CEO and Key Executives. Assessment of fitness and Propriety to ensure that the person fulfills the criteria mentioned by SBP
- Customer's complaint re-dressal procedures
- Business continuity planning
- Disaster recovery planning
- Preparation and reporting of results of pilot operations
- Assessment of Capital requirement as per SBP Regulations
- Readiness for SBP inspection
- Third Party Assessments/ Inspection
- Preparation of product and services for approval from SBP
- Compliance of Functions/Operations to relevant provisions of AML Act 2010, Foreign Exchange Regulations Act (FERA) 1947, and related instructions issued by SBP from time to time
- Data Security and Integrity with Standard Operations and Procedures for IT Services;
- Enterprise Risk Management framework and policies and procedures
- Proactive measures to prevent and detect fraudulent transactions and unwanted intrusions
- Reporting requirements of SBP
CONSULTANT OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE REGULATIONS AND BANKING SERVICES
Pakistan is strategically located to become Asia's premier trade, energy and transport corridor and offers vastopportunities in terms of business and investment for their brothers in china. Our country is also gateway to the energy rich Central Asian States, the financially liquid Gulf States and the economically advanced Far Eastern tigers and this network is being channelized through network of roads under CPEC. The consumer market in Pakistan is growing at a very fast pace as reflected by tele-density which has now reached 125 million and has huge potential for Chinese products. Pakistan is poised to grow at 6 % plus in the next 2-3 years based on strong structural reforms program which means diversified business opportunities on macro level in oil and gas, railways, steel industry, energy, information technology and pharmaceutical etc. and at micro level there is a huge demand for Chinese technology and products in household, furniture, shoes, textiles made ups, chemicals etc. It is the need of hour for Chinese entrepreneurs to enter and establish their footprints in Pakistan for enhanced bilateral trade and investments.
Who We Are
We are already in the industry for the last twenty years serving banks and corporate entities and have earned this position through trust and consistent performance. We offer a complete one window solution facility for the foreign investors coming to Pakistan.
What We Offer
Realizing the tremendous potential, our Company has developed a platform which provides a complete onewindow solution & expert advice for the following services:
- All investment-related matters for foreign direct investments to franchises
- Incorporation of business entities
- Transfer of funds Fulfillment of regulatory requirements
- Assistance in banking procedures Completion of legal requirements
- Corporate facilitations
- Arrangement of Corporate lawyers
- Co-ordination with Industry banking experts
- Inter-action with Financial analysts
- Software Development
We offer round the clock consultancy services through more than 50 locations all over Pakistan through qualified and experienced team of consultants.
How We May Help
You We invite you to have an interest to take maximum benefit of forthcoming business opportunities, in Pakistan, it would be our pleasure to offer complete range of services comprising of list of opportunities, industry insight, sector analysis, fundamentals and dynamics, referrals and feasibilities.
We are also experts in:
- Verification of credentials for importers and exporters (Locally & Internationally)
- Financial standings reports
- Biddings (Tenders/EOI's/RFP's)
- Investment related regulations
- Currency guidelines
- Banking products and business channels
Our prime objective is to safeguard the security of your funds/ investment and business through providing fruitful advice and facilitation.
CONSULTANT FOR FATCA
Dellsons Associates stands out prominently among the few service-providers to meet with the ever increasing demands of banks, financial institutions and other business entities, through supplementing reliable and valid information and augmenting professionalism at all levels.
Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as one of the top service-providers to the banking sector. Recently we have successfully launched DELSONS-FATCA Reporting Portal in Dubai Islamic Bank (Pakistan) Limited and Al-Baraka Bank Limited, moving forward with establishing new deal with JS Bank Limited and Bank Islami Limited and we believe that upon finalization of TOR very soon, they will also enjoy the benefit of said portal.
For this purpose we have a pan-Pakistan net-work, equipped with latest & prompt communication systems as well as highly competent and dedicated team consisting of well experienced professionals, available to extend FATCA services and also to handle trouble-shooting on real time basis.